Thursday, April 2, 2009


The picture with the stripes is using material as wallpaper. It was so easy and has stayed put for a long time! To do this I used liquid starch and applied it like you would wallpaper. This material was actually the sheet that came with the comforter

I'm sure you have seen these done as magnets but I tried them as pins and they worked great!!


Just some wall decor in my daughters room. The spiral thing is a clock and it was silver and I spray painted it pink.


The wall hanging above the bed that matches the bed was actually a bag the bedding came in. I cut it up and put it on some canvas and used a staple gun. I made two of these out of the bag!
I wanted some white in the room to add another color and I couldnt find any pictures I was crazy about so I bought the frames and found some cute scrap book paper and put them in the frames with a white matting. My daughter liked this cuz she changes the paper every once in a while for a different look.
This was great doing this -it actually got my daughter to get her room clean!! YEAH!!!


No comments: