Thursday, April 2, 2009

Virtual Home Tour

The first home on our tour is Karen's. Here is a message from her:

Hi girls! I just got these new chairs for my birthday and I am loving them. I fell in love with the green snake skin print pillows. They are in my living room with a special end table between them, given to me by my Grandma Curtis, which was given to her by her mother many years ago. I love sentimental pieces!























It's good to be home" is something my parents always said, and it's the same way I feel. Paul's mom had this hutch built for their first home over 60 years ago. It is an old piece we all treasure.



















Grandma Jones also gave us this old trunk which is a great place to display my favorite baby pictures of my little darlins'!













Thanks Karen!
********************************************

Now on to Heather's home.
She sent some great photos of her bathroom and some great finds she has refurbished very inexpensively!
This is a fun 10 dollar DI find!!





















Some more BEFORE and AFTERS...





































Heather says, "I have a small bathroom...how do you take pictures of that? So I took pictures of some storage ideas in my cute bathroom!!"















I hate when I run out of toilet paper but where to store it? I love how clean and crisp this looks..and I always know when I am almost out!!














I got this at the thrift store and I love that all my stuff is in sight and in arms reach when I am running late daily!




















I love that all my pretty stuff is right where I can see it!















Thanks Heather!
****************************************************
This from Kathryn.
She says this is her favorite spot in her home... I can see why!














Thanks Kathryn!


If you are inspired by what you see and want to send in some photos...I will add them to this post!

3 comments:

Jerelyn Dunaway said...

I love these posts! Thanks for sharing your ideas and homes. I love all your before and afters, Heather. Also, thank you to everyone that helped organize the Home Show, it was wonderful!!

Julie said...

Karen-I love how you added the green to those fun chairs! What a great color to complement them with! Love all of it!
Heather-what great ideas! Love your DI finds and what you did with them. AWESOME!
Kathryn-can definetly see why you would love that spot!

Thanks for sharing! I hope we get more posts! Thanks again Jodi for getting this up and going.

MuslimOkieintheWest said...

O I love to TP idea! Im trying to learn how to decorate and I do have the tp storage problem to.
PS
Isn't it suck a beautiful day, All Praise to the Creator